Just Romantic Suspense

A funny thing happened to me during a random Google search...

I decided one day to execute a simple search for romantic suspense authors. I don't know what I was expecting to find. Perhaps a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end that contained every romantic suspense author there ever was, sitting inside, all waving back at me. 

That is not what I got, however. Instead, I experienced the harsh, disjointed results of a random internet search. I found romantic suspense authors by publishing house, by RWA Chapter, by political party (just kidding).They were listed as mystery writers, or suspense writers...but there was no communal vault of happy, waving romantic suspense authors.

So I decided to make one.

And it is growing...

If you are looking for just romantic suspense, please stop by!


 
or on FACEBOOK


Comments

  1. I think it's awesome that you started JRS, which seems to have ballooned! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment