Sample Menu

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let's Do Some Fantasizing!

Let's escape for a few moments and pretend that our bank accounts are like swimming pools undulating with 100 dollar bills.  Where would we go?  If we could pick a dream vacation, where would it be?

Would we go to Tahiti and sleep in a bungalow where the waiter rows up to your steps in a canoe to serve you breakfast and mimosas every morning?

Do we want to hole up in a Swiss Chalet and live out our fantasy to yodel from a hilltop?




Would we visit the French Riviera and take up yachthing?  Or see if we can locate any royalty that is still single? 

Maybe we would like to live out the movie, City Slickers and try our luck at a dude ranch.


Or quite possibly that pool full of currency is not even necessary.  Our dream vacation may very well be sitting out back and waiting for us every night.

4 comments:

  1. Even though I love being home and sitting on my deck, if someone said, "Here you go, tickets to the French Riviera" my response would be "heck ya, I'm on the plane now."

    Love your new blog Maureen. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about that opening scene to Jewel of the Nile with Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas on board the yacht in Monte Carlo. Now isn't that the way it's supposed to be for all romance authors??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to the Lake Tahoe area - one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Well, either there or Italy. I'd take Venice or Florence - both are amazing. Thanks for the afternoon daydream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there something wrong with me if I want to go to Finland and stay in one of those "Ice Hotels"? It would only be for a night...that's all I could manage.

    ReplyDelete