Sample Menu

Friday, July 31, 2009

Let the blogging begin....

My dear friend, Mr. Brendan Carroll is the famous and talented author of the Red Cross of Gold series and seeing his blog has inspired me to start one of my own.

I'm prolific when it comes to writing a book...but a blog...hmm, not sure what you'all might want to hear about. I live in conflict because I should be editing VICTORY COVE, the next novel in the town that plays host to WIDOW'S TALE, but I have a couple other books that are popping up on my desk saying, "Edit me, Edit me!" Pesky little books...all think they're better than each other. A bunch of prima donnas sitting on my desk, vying for my attention.

Now if you want a personal tale of suspense, I can tell you what really happened to my foot last weekend. A couple of you have aleady caught wind that there was a little bit of a run-in with some nasty barnacles...

2 comments:

  1. Does Victory Cove have Brett and Serena in it? Or is Harriett the main character. I kind of like that rusty bucket of bolts. Ha! Ha! She reminds me of my ex-mother-in-law. LOL! Great start. Just talk about anything... like for instance those nasty barnacles. In fact, I might go and blog about barnacles myself, since I am one and have known quite a few. Thanks for the compliments and the mention. Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's in it, but it's a new story with two new main characters and an even scarier house on the cliffs than O'Flanagans.

    I talked about my barnacle incident. I don't think I'll have any more visitors to my blog now! hahaha

    ReplyDelete